Our New Hampshire country inn offers a romantic retreat, a luxurious comfort that may cause you to linger in your spacious, distinctively appointed rooms.
Most of the accommodations at our White Mountains resort have wood-burning fireplaces that you’ll find are always laid, inviting a glass of wine by the fire on cool summer evenings or after a winter’s hike. All our guestrooms offer stunning views, many with private decks, and each has its own distinguishing décor, an English designation, and a lavish private bath. In some you’ll find whirlpool tubs and steam showers for two, and all guestrooms have air conditioning.
Your choice of room at our luxury New Hampshire resort can be reserved by desired amenities or by location—the Manor house or the Annex. From mid-May to mid-October, accommodations are also available in the Carriage House and Cottages.
It is time to get away to a White Mountains bed and breakfast like no other.
Manor Accommodation Features
- Spa room for relaxing massages
- Full gourmet breakfasts
- English afternoon high tea
- Luxurious robes and premium bath accessories
- Outdoor clay tennis court
- Oversized outdoor pool and patio with stunning vistas
- Four Diamond dinner menu complemented by a Wine Spectator wine list
- Myriad recreational activities that offer nearby exploration of New Hampshire’s Lakes Region and White Mountains
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout property
- Guest computer
- Room Service during Dining Service
- Complimentary continental room service breakfast available
- Turndown service
Please note: Minimum guest age is 12 years. Pet accommodations are not available. However, for those traveling with furry friends, we recommend an excellent kennel within five miles of the Manor.