As we get ready to welcome you back to the Manor and our lovely setting we want to share with you the steps we are taking to support a safe and healthy environment for you as our guests, our employees and our community. Our most important commitment is to provide a setting that protects your well- being and provide you with a getaway with much needed relief from our weeks of isolation we have all experienced.
In no way will our personalized service that you are accustomed to at the Manor on Golden Pond be affected. We will take our cues from you as to your needs and levels of comfort you feel while staying with us. We are always available to help plan your days providing many suggestions of activities in the area. We would be happy to work with you for any special requests you have to make your stay with us most enjoyable.
To ensure your safety we have instituted the following protocols for all team members to follow.
• Enhanced cleaning standards throughout the Inn, including guest rooms., restaurants, meeting spaces, common areas, Season’s Spa and back of the house spaces.
• Superior cleaning products with a greater concentration of virus-killing ingredients in accordance with the CDC guidelines including UV Germicidal lights and CDC protocol disinfectants.
• Social distancing will be practiced in all areas of the Inn striving to reduce person to person contact.
• We will offer increased transparency throughout the guest journey
• Guest room’s inventory management protocol will allow for resting of rooms between stays whenever possible.
Employee and Guest Health
Our employee and guests health is at the forefront of our protocol for maintaining the Inn to the highest standards for safety according to CDC guidelines. Consequently we will initiate the following protocols.
• Hand washing and sanitizing will be emphasized for all. Hand Sanitizers will be placed throughout the property to entice all to maintain cleanliness and safety..
• Daily health checks of our Manor team
• All employees are required to receive covid-19 safety and facilities protocol training
• All staff will be required to wear PPE (including masks, gloves and gowns, etc.) in each department as appropriate.
• All employees and guest will be asked to respect physical distancing guidelines of 6 feet away from other people
• Housekeeping services will include full service, no service, No entry service ( replenishing towels and amenities as requested)
• It will be recommended for Guests to wear a facemask when they are in all public areas.
• Guests who are experience symptoms will be asked to please not put our employees and other guests at risk and to come back another day when they are feeling better. Deposits will be returned or held for a future stay.
Food and Beverage Services
• Our Inn lends itself to natural social distancing with the 3 dining room, outside dining areas and several common areas.
• Dining room seating whether inside or outside will be socially distanced at a minimum of 6 feet. Outside dining is available for breakfast and dinner.
• Sanitizing of all table amenities between seating’s. Disposable menus will be used where appropriate.
• All buffets have been suspended. Afternoon tea service will be available upon request delivered either as room service or in one of our many common areas.
• Turndown service will be suspended for the time being but wrapped turndown treats will be available for guests in common areas. Towel refresh will be available upon request ( left at door.
Seasons Spa Protocol
Our Season’s Spa will be available with intense cleaning protocol according to New Hampshire protocol guidelines, CDC guidelines and ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals) guidelines.
Safety is our utmost concern for our massage therapists as well as our valued guests. Enhanced cleaning protocol will be instituted in our Seasons Spa.
• Guests can only enter our Spa at their scheduled appointment time. The guest will be asked to shower in their room before each session and wear a mask during the procedure as dictated by the massage therapist
• 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment a Covid19 questionnaire release form must be signed by client.
• Appointments will be spaced to allow for enhanced cleaning of massage rooms between clients.
In this time of our new normal we strive to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery that New Hampshire has to offer, all the outdoor activities that abound and a serene time for reflection. We hope you leave us with a new sense of purpose and a renewed mind, body and soul.